Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Beautiful Birth Day Massages n Photos

Birth Day means the day of birth of a person or an organization. Every person wants to celebrate his/her birthday with lots of happiness & in a joyful mood. A simple gift, massage or MMS from the nearest person brings lots of happiness to the birth day person. Now a days every person try to wish his/her close person with a massage.

Birth Day Massages for BEST FRIEND:

I can always count on my best friend for a shoulder to lean on, so for your birthday let’s get some drinks and celebrate and in return I will be your shoulder to lean on at the end of the night. Happy Birth Day...

As friends go, you're not one of the best. You're THE best! May this year's birthday be the best ever for you. Happy Birth Day...
 

For your special day, I tried to find the right words to show you how I feel about our friendship. I could only think of one: amazing. To me, you're an amazing friend, more special than anyone I've ever known. Happy birthday...

A great friend once said to me, "No matter where you are, you might as well enjoy yourself." That friend was and still is you. Today, I'm where I want to be — with you — enjoying every moment of your special day. 




Birth Day Messages for SISTER:

Sis, I love you more than you can ever imagine. In fact, take how much you think I love you, double this amount and multiply by 1,000. On your birthday, multiply this amount by 1,000,000. Happy (to the power of 10) birthday!


Every day, I just pinch myself…because I'm so lucky to have the nicest, happiest, smartest, funniest and most supportive sister as my best friend.

 People who haven’t shared their lives with a sister know nothing of how beautiful this world becomes when a sister is around. I value your presence in my life a lot dear sis.





Birth Day Messages for MOM:


You were there when I was barely able to stand up and speak for myself. You were then even though I have finally learned how to talk and how to walk. And now that I am old enough to fend for myself, you are still by my side, just like a true mother. Happy Birthday!
No woman is as perfect as you. You may have your flaws but for your children, you will always be perfect. Happy Birthday Mother!
To someone who has taught me the value of living and of being happy no matter what our status in life is, Happy Birthday Mom!



Birth Day Messages for DAD:

Dad, if you find yourself wondering,
if I still need you the way I  did when I growing up.
or weather I ever think about the little things and the special times we used to share...

DAD, every child's dream to have kind and understanding FATHER.
That's why I am lucky to have you.
Love you DAD...

No matter how many birthdays go by
I'll always the little boy
who you taught to fly...
Happy Birth Day DAD...



Birth Day Messages for BROTHER:

I am blessed to have a BROTHER like you,
My constant enemy, but always there to make my day.
Happy Birth Day BRO!!!

A BROTHER like you is a little piece of childhood that can't even be lost.
Wishing you a super Birth Day BRO!!!!

We played and fought,
         cried and laughed,
           frowned and laughed,
You are my best friend BRO.
Happy Birth Day to the worlds best BROTHER!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment